Under the motto 'for brain, body and soul', HTW Chur calls on students to pay sufficient attention to their physical well-being in addition to completing their studies. After all, 'mens sana in corpore sano' remains a worthwhile aspiration.
Students, employees and alumni of HTW Chur, the Graubünden University of Teacher Education and the Thim van der Laan University College Physiotherapy can all participate in the sport programmes.
A small contribution fee is charged.
- HTW Chur: CHF 100 per semester
- Graubünden University of Teacher Education: CHF 100 per semester
- University of Theology: CHF 100 per semester
- Thim van der Laan: CHF 100 per semester
- HTW Chur: CHF 150 per semester
- Graubünden University of Teacher Education: CHF 150 per semester
Elite sport and studies
HTW Chur is happy to advise and support proven elite sportsmen and sportswomen on any issues relating to the compatibility of their sporting activities and studies.
Sports events / competitions
Information on upcoming sports events can be found in the bar on the right under Swiss University Sports Association.
Up-to-date information on university sport can be found on Facebook.