Under the motto “for brain, body and soul”, HTW Chur calls on students to pay sufficient attention to their physical well-being in addition to completing their studies. After all, “mens sana in corpore sano” remains a worthwhile aspiration today.
University sport offers an attractive and diverse programme of sporting activities for regular exercise, as well as providing access to lesser-known sports and the opportunity to make new friends.
Students, employees and alumni of HTW Chur, the Graubünden University of Teacher Education and the Thim van der Laan University College Physiotherapy can participate in the sports programmes.
- HTW Chur: CHF 100 per semester
- Graubünden University of Teacher Education: CHF 100 per semester
- University of Theology: CHF 100 per semester
- Thim van der Laan: CHF 100 per semester
- HTW Chur: CHF 150 per semester
- Graubünden University of Teacher Education: CHF 150 per semester
- Alumni until first year after deregistration CHF 150
HTW Chur is happy to advise and support proven elite sportsmen and sportswomen on any issues relating to the compatibility of their sporting activities and studies.
Swiss University Sports is the umbrella organisation of all university sport organisations. It organises and coordinates national as well as international championships in which our students may take part.