The University Council is the strategic management and control body of HTW Chur and comprises seven members. The President, Jürg Kessler, participates in the University Council meetings as a guest.
- Brigitta M. Gadient, President of the University Council
- Enrico Lardelli
- Andrea Masüger
- Hermann Mettler
- Achim Ott
- Peter Peyer
- Martin Vincenz
- Jürg Kessler, Prof. dipl. Ing. ETH, lic. oec.publ., President
- Martin Studer, Prof. dipl. IT-Ing. ETH, Prorector
- Arno Arpagaus, Industrial Engineer FH, EMBA, Director of Administration
- Sylvia Manchen Spörri, Prof. Dr. rer. soc., Director of Departement Lived Environment
- Bruno Studer, Prof. Dr. phil. II, Dipl. El.-Ing. ETH, NDS BWI, Director of Department Applied Future Technologies
- Josef Walker, Prof. lic. rer. pol. et dipl. chem., Director of Department Entrepreneurial Management
We are stronger together! This is true both in our day-to-day working environment and in our endeavours to achieve our goals. We can only fulfil our vision with satisfied, targeted and independent employees who show each other mutual respect. Team spirit is therefore at the heart of the activities we perform in fulfilling our fourfold performance mandate and is developed continuously.