The PRME Business Integrity Action Center at HTW Chur supports both companies and public institutions in applied research and development projects. Depending on the objective and type of project, this is carried out with the help of international, national or regional programs to promote innovation.
The work focuses on:
- business integrity
- prevention of corruption
- integrity in media and social media
The PRME Business Integrity Action Center actively promotes dialogue and partnerships with companies, public institutions and international organisations such as the Interdepartmental Working Group on Combating Corruption, the U.N. Global Compact Network Switzerland, the Basel Institute on Governance, Transparency International Switzerland and Ethics and Compliance Switzerland.
The PRME Business Integrity Action Center at HTW Chur has cross-industry expertise in the areas of business integrity, corruption prevention as well as integrity in the media and social media. Due to its many years of experience in applying for and carrying out applied research and development projects, the Action Center is a competent partner for both companies and public institutions. In addition, it actively supports the establishment of these topics in research and teaching.
The Action Center profits from the interdisciplinary competence of the departments of Management, Construction and Design, Economics as well as Media and Communication. This interdisciplinary approach is unique in the Swiss university landscape. Five institutes from all departments have been involved in the interdisciplinary cooperation to date:
Project Integrity collaboration in international supply chains
Project Integritiy Risks Monitor (IRM)
Project Responsible Management in Latin America
Project Big data ethics
Project Expert Roundtable on Export Control
Projekt Whistleblower und Medien in der Schweiz
Project Ethical challenges with Big Data
Project Business reporting on anti-corruption compliance
Project Corruption – an unknown risk?
Project Compliance roundtable Switzerland
Project Handling the risks of corruption successfully
Project Internal reporting systems of Swiss businesses
The PRME Business Integrity Action Center offers an extensive range of services:
- General advice on business integrity and the prevention of corruption
- Development of preventive instruments and strategies for companies to protect against corruption and non-integral business conduct
- Concept development for the implementation of suitable prevention measures in companies and public institutions
- Effective analysis of measures to prevent corruption
- Analysis of the specific susceptibility of a company or public institution to corruption
- Recommendations for business activities in markets susceptible to corruption
- Consulting services in the area of integrity in the media and social media
- Seminars and training courses for managers and employees in companies and public institutions to raise awareness of corruption issues